Are you ready to help our customers turn their warehouses into the fastest and safest ones on the planet?
OneTrack is a technology company that enables enterprise customers to operate better supply chains by deploying Computer Vision and Machine Learning systems in their warehouses. As we approach the next phase of our growth, we are excited to be hiring for a Director of Field Operations who will support our organization in a critical function as we scale across hundreds and soon thousands of deployments in the country and on the planet.
The Director of Field Operations will be responsible for managing the entire end-to-end ecosystem of OneTrack hardware operations. Ultimately, the responsibility will be to build out and manage a field operations and implementations team, coordinate with suppliers and manufacturing partners with the singular goal to ensure that our customers and our hardware at their warehouses are supported at the highest level. You will develop, define, and implement deployment processes, from initial installation planning all the way to network-wide rollouts. You should be process-driven, analytical, and organized as you coordinate with suppliers, contractors, internal resources, and customers.
Some of the responsibilities that you will own:
- Sourcing and Procurement of raw materials for the OneTrack product. This means you will work with our manufacturing partner to align supply chains and delivery schedules.
- Management of OneTrack's relationships with field deployment partners.
- Management of our post-manufacturing supply chain (scheduling installs, audits, ongoing maintenance) for our customers
- Developing and running maintenance and support programs for large enterprise customers
- Working cross-functionally with both the OneTrack Sales and Customer Success organizations to maintain a clear pipeline of needs for future customers, while also supporting existing customers and their hardware needs.
- Managing equipment/device ordering and shipping processes to ensure 100% on-time Go-Lives
- The ideal candidate has a long history of working in the SaaS space with hardware-enabled software products
- An understanding of and experience working with ERP systems for inventory control, manufacturing planning, and asset management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a customers' organizations and with multiple different levels of stakeholder
- A history of working cross-functionally within an organization with the ultimate goal of servicing the customers' hardware needs
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional and positive demeanor
- Highly organized and systematic with superb attention to detail