Every year, over 34,000 people are severely injured by forklifts in warehouses. We prevent employees from getting injured, while also enhancing the efficiency and accuracy of human operators. We have tracked and optimized hundreds of thousands of hours of material handling across the US and in Europe, where our camera-based solution has fundamentally changed the way that our customers are running their operations.
Based out of Chicago, our team is looking to bring on additional Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our sales team. As part of this role, you will be working with the Vice President of Sales & Business Development to execute our targeted outreach and prospecting campaigns, lead discovery calls, and set up sales meetings.
Promotion path to Account Executive in 6-12 months.
- Source and qualify leads from a number of databases and sources
- Collect and consolidate information about prospects in our CRM
- Establish contact to prospects and provide them with information about our solution
- Run discovery calls/demos and complete qualification steps
- Reliably manage communication with prospective customers
- Set up sales meetings with decision-makers
- Help in building/implementing sales processes and contributing to other initiatives (e.g. marketing campaigns, industry feedback)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Well organized, great communicator with big ambitions
- Perfect grammar and excellent writing skills
- Expert at navigating LinkedIn
- Experienced with GSuite products, MS Office
- 1-2 years experience as an SDR in a b2b company
- Demonstrated ability to follow processes in a Sales Organization
- Experience using a CRM
Nice to have:
- Experienced in solution selling in logistics, transportation, or manufacturing industries
- Marketing and communications experience
- Prior startup experience
OTE is ~75k, uncapped commission based on qualified sales meetings + revenue