Are you ready to help our customers turn their warehouses into the fastest and safest ones on the planet?
OneTrack is a technology company that enables enterprise customers to operate better supply chains by deploying Computer Vision and Machine Learning systems in their warehouses. As we approach the next phase of our growth, we are excited to bring onboard a dedicated Customer Success Specialist.
The Customer Success Specialist position is a customer-facing role, focused on providing exceptional support to assigned OneTrack customers, and ensuring customer milestones are met and needs are addressed. The ideal candidate has a passion for both people and providing exceptional service, and has a desire to grow into a senior customer-facing role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being a subject-matter expert on both our customers’ operations and the OneTrack product. You will be the first point of contact for customers' questions, comments, and concerns, and ultimately should be able to anticipate a customer's needs.
- Hosting demos, training, and instructional webinars for OneTrack customers.
- Ongoing development of the OneTrack knowledge base, which includes creating and maintaining customer-facing instructional documentation on the OneTrack product.
- Working cross-functionally with the sales teams, to ensure a smooth implementation and transition to maturity for the customer.
- Work across the Customer Success team and cross-functionally to ensure we exceed goals related to customer retention and NPS.
- 1-3 years experience working in the SaaS space, with a focus on customer-facing or supporting work.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to perform and work well under pressure, while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
- Proven ability to write clear and concise documentation, procedures, and correspondence.
- Attention to detail, clear verbal and written communication skills, and can handle changing daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
- Experience with common customer support systems (CRM, phone and ticketing systems, email, Microsoft office, Google Docs) and other internal communication tools